ecause glass is such an important part of a window's performance, Wallside offers high-performance ClimaGard RLE Glass from Guardian Industries, which will insulate your home as much as 50 percent more than standard clear glass, saving you money every year. All of our products include Double Pane Glass but for Ultimate Performance we offer premium Triple Pane Glass.
"Low-E" stands for "low-emissivity." You could also call it "high-reflectivity."|
The clear, Low-E coating on Wallside Windows means glass reflects thermal infrared heat back to where it's coming from � notably, back inside your home in winter.
Insulated glass units in Wallside Windows also help keep your home cooler in summer by reducing incoming heat rays, and help keep the colors of your home's furniture and fabrics true by reducing the amount of incoming ultraviolet light.
- blocks up to 50 percent more unwanted solar energy than standard clear glass, and up to 40 percent more than even dark tinted glass. As a result, air-conditioning expenses are lowered while providing a more comfortable living environment;
- blocks nearly twice as much harmful radiation as clear glass, extending the life of woodwork, carpets and furnishings, while still allowing plenty of natural sunlight to brighten interior spaces;
- complies with EnergyStar® requirements. The EnergyStar® label ensures you're getting the most energy-efficient window for the climate zone you're in;
- significantly increases the energy efficiency of your home;
- helps regulate your home's environment, including keeping relative humidity at a comfortable and healthy level;
- has a uniform, neutral appearance that enhances the beauty and design of any home.